A700 Second Stage
• Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
• Rugged full metal case, front cover and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
• Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
• User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
• Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
• Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
• Weight (without mouthpiece) 9.2oz/261g.
• Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 2000 l/min - 71 SCFM.