COMPACT CONSOLE PSI/FEET
The SCUBAPRO Compact Console: the perfect back-up system enabling you to read cylinder pressure and depth information at a glance.
Max displayed depth: 230 feet
Max displayed pressure: 6000 psi
Compact lightweight gauge in a robust rubber housing is ideal for the travelling dive.
- Zero to 6000psi pressure gauge. Red zone between 500psi and 0psi for easy viewing and increased safety.
- - Luminous dials for visability even in low-light conditions.
- - 230 feet N2-filled depth gauge with parabolic scale for easy viewing up to 120 feet.
- - Reliable maximum depth indicator for easy tracking and logging.
- - Loop on top side of case to attach a safety lanyard.
Our smallest pressure gauge: extra safety with minimum bulk.
This premiere travel regulator packs maximum performance into minimum space.
A true featherweight second stage, the Compact is built from lightweight techno-polymers to eliminate jaw fatigue.
Easy to pack and easy to dive, the Compact includes dive/pre-dive Venturi switch
for managing freeflow and maximizing performance at depth.
Compact Depth Gauge Capsule