POCKET WEIGHT BELT
SCUBAPRO Pocket Weight Belts make weight adjustment easy, even when floating
on the surface. Simply open the Velcro closed pockets to slide weights in or out.
Makes weight adjustment easy, even when floating on the surface. Simply open the Velcro closed pockets to slide weights in or out.
• Strong nylon fabric, anti-slip inner belt webbing and soft padding for durability & comfort. Stainless steel or nylon quick-release buckle.
• Various lengths available with three, four or five pocket options to accommodate all divers.
• Large self-draining pockets fit standard lead weights or SCUBAPRO Eco-Weights
Traditional 5cm wide nylon weight belts in fast drying fabric to prevent mildew and odor.
Nylon or stainless steel quick release buckle.
Available in black, blue.
Rubber weight belt with stainless steel buckle.
Because it is made from a stretch material, the belt automatically tightens up during descent, when it generally loosens due to abdominal pressure and the reduction in the thickness of the wetsuit.
Consequently the belt always fits snugly against the diver in every phase of the dive.
The quick-release stainless steel buckle provides instinctive and rapid emergency release.
The buckle pin passes through, is very strong and is riveted at both ends.
- The most popular weight belt sold today
- Unique pocket weight belt design
- Quick and easy adjustment to your size
- Each pocket holds up to 5 lbs. of hard or shot lead
- Unused pockets Velcro® flat and streamlined
- Four stainless steel weight keepers
- Built rental tough with 1000 denier Cordura
- Includes Clear Path weight belt buckle
- Available in 4, 6 & 8 pockets
- Available in black or blue