Comfortable fitting Lycra Suit is made with a 4-way stitch Impermeaflex for diving tropical waters. Protects from the sun and jellyfish while blending in with nature’s patterns
The rear zipper looks great plus aids in donning and doffing.
Anti-abrasion Powertex material on seat and shoulders and Tatex kneepads offer lots of abrasion protection.
Permits to have a better camouflage coloring, which results in a very detailed image, even though touching it, the lining seems just slightly less elastic than the traditional Nylon.
Chest loading pad on Hooded Top. Velcro connection at the padded beavertail. Flexible Lycra foot bands to prevent legs from slipping upward.
|Size||S, M, L, XL, XXL|
|Material Composition||100% Polyster|
Rarely, if ever, is a 3mm wetsuit capable of providing enough thermal protection to qualify as a Class C dive suit, but that’s exactly what the popular EVERFLEX 3/2MM has done. Clearly, this is a testament to the superior materials, construction and design that make the EVERFLEX 3/2MM the wetsuit of choice for warm water diving. This ultra-warm and comfortable steamer uses SCUBAPRO’s exclusive Pure Design Concept for excellent fit and freedom of movement. Preformed dimensional shapes allow the suit to move more naturally with your body, delivering unparalleled comfort and flexibility. All Everflex steamers are made with 100% Everflex neoprene and are assembled using solvent-free water-based Aqua glue, a 100% green process.
• Built using the Pure Design Concept (PDC), with larger panels to maximize the stretch characteristics of the material.
• Tough N2S and strong but high-stretch X-Foam formula neoprene construction can withstand intensive use over long periods of time.
• All-black color scheme with just two front and rear accents hold up in harsh conditions.
• Internal flap seals on arms and legs keep water flow to a minimum.
• Heavy-duty kneepads and metal sliders on zipper protect suits and extend life.
• Now you can dive with two leg pockets by wearing ONEFLEX