GO Traveling, GO Diving, GO Snorkeling – with the GO fin. This brand new travel fin combines the fitment benefits of an open heel fin, with the comfort and barefoot freedom of a full foot fin. The GO is lightweight yet virtually indestructible, plus it’s a fast and nimble performer in the water. The replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap allows for a versatile fit. The strap also makes it easy to don and doff the fin, and it fits comfortably against a bare heel, although the GO will also accommodate neo socks for divers who prefer a little extra foot protection. It’s also designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, making it the ideal fin for divers, snorkelers and swimmers who enjoy traveling the world.
· Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water. (For example, size XS-S weighs 1.0kg/2.2lbs per pair, including bungee straps; M-L weighs 1.2kg/2.6lbs per pair, including bungee straps.)
· Barefoot Design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff. It can also be used when wearing neo socks.
· Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction avoids problems of delamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use.
· 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect.
· Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent over-flex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high load conditions.
· In-water performance delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort.
· Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel fast and light.
· Innovative Piggy Back Stack system interlocks one fin blade into the other, creating a snug pairing that makes packing and traveling that much easier.
SCUBAPRO’s new GO Sport fin features a “boot-fit” design, enabling divers who wear boots when giant-striding into cold water or negotiating rocky shore entries to benefit from the proven kicking performance of the original Tester’s Choice-awarded “bare-fit” GO fin. Lightweight yet virtually indestructible, this fin is a fast and nimble performer in the water. The blade has been slightly revised from the original; it now provides mounting points to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability. The self-adjusting bungee heel strap allows for a versatile fit. The strap also makes it easy to don and doff. The GO Sport is designed to fit in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, making it a great fin for both travel and local diving.
The JET SPORT FULL FOOT is lightweight yet delivers lots of propulsion, excellent maneuverability, plus it feels oh-so-comfy on bare feet. Its slightly stiff blade is a tri-material design featuring a pair of soft rubber panels framed in semi-stiff plastic and flanked by thin side rails, producing just the right amount of flex. There are also drag-reducing vents between the blade and foot pocket to decrease resistance on both up and down strokes. This combination generates propulsive kicking power, provides good stability and makes efficient work of frog and dolphin kicks. The rubber full foot pocket molds comfortably to your foot, and the non-skid pattern is effective on wet decks. A great choice for finning in the tropics.
The popular Delta 5mm dive boot, updated for 2019, maintains its sturdy but flexible outsole and rubberized protective armor, yet still feels very light on the foot. A revised ankle diameter and new contoured top improve fit and make sliding the YKK zipper up and down even easier. The full cut design creates a comfortable, cramp-free fit, even for wide-shaped feet. The reinforcement on the top of the foot provides both cushion and protection against the edge of the fin pocket. The boot’s anti-slip tread is non-marking, a feature boat owners always appreciate. Offering lots of protection and comfort, the next time you're diving cold water or traversing rocky shorelines, you'll be glad to be wearing your Deltas.